Monday, September 28, 2009

A picture A day

Photography is my hobby since my teenage years... I just couldn't afford SLR camera at that time. So, I started with film consumer camera to take all kind of pictures. Now that i have got my Nikon D70 few years back, I have continue my hobby and taken lots of pictures @ various countries and continents during years. I always wish to have my own photography exhibitions in the galleries.

Few weeks back, when i was chatting with my friend, he has triggered me to setup a blog to share my photo with the communities... treat the blog as the gallery... hehehe... here am i setting this blog up and name it as "A picture A day".

BTW, the background picture was not taken by me but one of my photography buddy Jonzz who took this picture during our trip to Kuching... 


Stay tune for my first picture tomorrow eh~ 

3 comments:

Jayce said...

Me the first....
Cannot put nickname and website address le. ^_^"

uLi.佑莉 said...

Visited your new site ^^ Great!

TZ said...

JayceOoi: Thanks for visiting ... what nickname you have :p

uLi.佑莉 : Thank for visiting...