Thursday, July 4, 2013

Halong Bay, Vietnam

I visited Halong Bay area with my parent on December 2012. We bought a ticket from KL-Hanoi-Ho Chih Min - KL... The whole journey was worth to visit especially Halong Bay Area.

We checked ourselves into a junk for a 2D1N and stayed overnight in Halong Bay Area... The splendid view of the Unesco Heritage site was a WoW to me. Most impressed is on the formation of the rock sitting on top of the sea...

Formation of the rock on the sea

From the highest point of Halong Bay

Halong Bay from the top

View from Sung Sot Cave

Jetty on a small island
What is your experience if you have been to Halong Bay? Mind to share...

2 comments:

MiChi said...

Didn't know Vietnam can be so impressive... I've been avoiding Vietnam, looks like I should reconsider it.

TZ said...

Michi: you should... you can cover the two cities (Hanoi and Ho Chih Min) in 10 days.