Monday, November 17, 2014

Unesco Heritage Site : Historical city of Malacca

I have a passion to visit as many unesco heritage site as possible and capture tons of shots with My Nikon 7000 DSLR camera. I would like to take the opportunity to share with all of my readers/visitors via my A PICTURE A DAY to sees from the eyes of TZ.

To me, those visits to the Unesco Heritage has broaden my knowledge about the countries, areas, cities and etc. So stay tune with my post every Monday as i will review one of the Unesco Heritage Site that i have visited until i finished the list...

Since Malacca is the nearest to where i stayed ... This Unesco Heritage Site will be my first site to share in this post...

July 7th 2008 - Historical City of Malacca has announced to be the Unesco Culture Heritage...

Malacca River
Sultan Palace of Malcca
Yummy~ Gula Malacca Durian Cendol
Stadhuys House (Red House)
Jonker Street

2 comments:

Arvind R.K said...

been to Melaka so many times, love the town, and of course, jonker street...but never been to the palace...and that palace looks similar with Seri Menanti palace...maybe due to Minangkabau influence...

TZ said...

Zerachiel: The palace is not the original palace. The original one has burnt. I haven't been to the Seri Menanti Palace. Maybe should pay a visit~